Ancient Town Council Chemist’s Shop in Town Hall Place

apoteek

 

“Though the building of the Town Council Chemist’s Shop has been repeatedly rebuilt, the chemist’s shop has occupied the same premises since 1422, being thus one of the oldest in the Soviet Union. ”

– E. Ederberg, U. Kammal, A. Ristkok, Tallinn, Eesti Riiklik Kirjastus, Tallinn, 1958
 
 

Read more about Town-Hall pharmacy on Wikipedia