Roman Catholic church in Vene (“Russian”) Street



“The church was built in 1841–1845, on the site of the north part of the former Dominican monastery. The present main facade dates from the renovation of 1922.”

– E. Ederberg, U. Kammal, A. Ristkok, Tallinn, Eesti Riiklik Kirjastus, Tallinn, 1958

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/ on line 399